Good news. The initial version of my automated DCF Stock Valuation Excel Model is ready for download. Take it for a spin and let me know what you think.
- Quickly and accurately calculate the fundamental value of a company’s shares using a discounted cash flow valuation framework
- Automatically download company financial statement data from the internet with the click of a button
- Automatically download current price information and other background information on the company
- Automatically calculate key financial ratios to rapidly analyse recent trends
- Easily measure changes to fundamental value per share by performing sensitivity analysis on key inputs and assumptions
- The model works on most TSX, NYSE & NASDAQ listed companies
Initial Known Issues / Limitations
- Make sure macros are enabled in Excel or else the model will not pull financial data from the internet
- The model will not work on banking and insurance companies (yet).
- The model will not work on companies without at least a 5 year operating history
Instructions on How To Use The Model
I will follow up over the next couple weeks with tutorials on how to use my DCF Stock Valuation Model and provide example valuations on real companies.